Sagging skin and excess fat is not desirable for most of us. To give your face more volume, and tightness, there is a treatment called Dermal Filler who can achieve that, and if you would love to get rid of that stubborn fat, but there is no way to go on the surgery, non- invasive liposuction procedures can help you.
First, let’s check all the dermal filler types:
- Hyaluronic acid injections are used to improve scars from acne, cheek depression, corner of the eyes, smile lines, some scars, lines between the eyebrows, “worry lines” on the forehead. It’s the most popular treatment, as this acid is natural to the human body.
- Polyalkylimide’s a semi-permanent filler and it’s mostly used to treat deep wrinkles, some scars, cheekbones, the jawline, and to bring back some volume. This substance is biocompatible, meaning that there are no worries for allergy. It increases the production of the collagen, and it can be removed.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite is similar to mineral compound, naturally, found in bones, and is used to fill the nasolabial folds, frown lines, and marionette lines. In this product, there are no animal products, so this lowers risk of an allergy. It makes a very natural effect.
- Polylactic acid is a synthetic dermal filler that causes more collagen production. It’s good for the lower part of the face to fill the lines of laughing, for plumping the lips, to fill deep nasolabial folds.
- Polymethyl-methacrylate microspheres are the semi-permanent filler, mostly the solution for medium to deep wrinkles, nasolabial folds, some scars, and thin lips.
If you are interested in this procedure you can check the price and what are the offers in Australia at cost of dermal fillers in Melbourne from Chelsea Cosmetics Melbourne or if you’re not in the area you can just visit your trusted cosmetic clinic near you.
Types of non- invasive liposuction:
- Coolsculpting is one of the most popular treatments, the average is needed 2 or 3 treatments, and results are visible after 8- 12 weeks. The procedure breaks down fat cells by controlled cooling.
- Sculpsure is similar to coolsculpting, the difference is that here is used heat by light laser to the point of fat cell destruction. Also, on average is needed 2-3 treatments, and the results are visible after 8-12 weeks.
- Vanquish is works the way to heat fat cells so they simply die, using radiofrequency. It can target larger areas of the body, results are shown after 8- 12 weeks, and is needed around 2- 3 treatments.
- Laser Lipo is much more invasive than the other listed treatments. The fat tissue is a target by a specialized laser making them resolve. Few treatments are enough and the results will be seen after several weeks. The lengthy explanation you can check at https://www.chelseacosmeticsmelbourne.com.au/laser-liposuction/ or do your own research online.
Consult with your doctor on which treatment is best for you, and gain new look that you always wanted.